Course Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate competency in a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
- Apply knowledge of concepts, principles, strategies and tactics related to movement and performance.
- Achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness.
- Exhibit responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
- Recognize the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression, and social interaction.
Students will need reliable access to a computer and internet for their coursework. Students will also need access to a bicycle and helmet.