RETURN TO COURSE CATALOG
8th U.S. History: Semester 2
Description. This is a survey course of United States history covering the Constitutional Convention to the Civil War and Reconstruction. This is the second course of a two-part series.
Credit Hours: .5
Price: $250 [$200.00 Course Fee | $50.00 Admin Fee]
Subjects: Middle School
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Describe historical events that led to the development of America, its people, and its government.
- Describe history from a variety of viewpoints.
- Use skills that will help you in other areas of your education and life.
- The units contain all of the material that you will need to successfully complete the unit quizzes and the final examination.
- Reliable access to a computer and internet.