Description. This course will help students achieve a health-enhancing level of physical fitness through cycling as they develop motor skills, learn about responsible personal and social behavior, and recognize the value of physical activity. Students will be required to engage in a fitness program with at least 45 days of activity spread across at most 24 weeks.
Credit Hours: .5
Price: $250 [$200.00 Course Fee | $50.00 Admin Fee]
Course Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate competency in a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
- Apply knowledge of concepts, principles, strategies and tactics related to movement and performance.
- Achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness.
- Exhibit responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
- Recognize the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression, and social interaction.
Students will need reliable access to a computer and internet for their coursework. Students will also need access to a bicycle and helmet.