Science 8: Semester 2
Description. Students will look at the systems that shape the earth, including plate tectonics, the rock cycle, erosion, and the atmosphere.
Credit Hours: .5
Price: $250 [$200.00 Course Fee | $50.00 Admin Fee]
Subjects: Middle School
There are four main areas that you should master during this course:
- Describe the theories accounting for the history of the earth.
- Explain the air, weather, and water patterns of Earth.
- Describe the movement of Earth’s continents and the origin of volcanoes and earthquakes.
- Distinguish between rocks and minerals and describe how both are formed.
- There is no textbook that goes along with this course; it is a self-contained course. All of the information you need can be found in the units throughout this course.
Reliable access to a computer and internet.