Services & Schedule
Click on an option below to learn more about the most popular services we offer. We can also create a custom program to meet your specific needs.
Tutoring sessions can be used to tackle of variety of needs:
- Subject-specific support
- Test prep (ACT, SAT, placement tests, general test prep)
- Support for an online course (through EA or another provider)
- Drop-in help
- Getting ahead (accelerating, graduating early, etc.) or catching up (remediation)
All tutoring sessions are tailored to the student and his or her unique goals/needs.
Tutoring sessions can be scheduled during any of the following times:
- Parent release: parent release sessions are schedule during the school day—2nd, 3rd, or 4th hour—on red (blue) or white days. This schedule means students will be at EA 2-3 times per week (M/T/W or T/Th) depending on the red (blue)/white schedule. Sessions are 75 minutes in length.
- After school
- Drop-in: students can call or stop in on the day they need help to check our availability for that day or can set up a schedule for the week
- Custom schedule: a custom schedule is used for part-time/full-time students, or to meet other unique needs
All prices for after school and drop-in tutoring are based on our semi-private hourly rate of $45/hour. Our semi-private sessions have a max ratio of four students with one teacher.
Private sessions are generally scheduled between 4:45-5:15 only and are $40/half hour. These sessions are only available Monday-Thursday.
A flat monthly tuition is used for Parent Release sessions (discounts are applied [reflected in the price] for students who are schedule for more than one parent release):
1 parent release session- $565/month; 2 parent release sessions- $880/month; 3 parent release sessions- $1180/month; 4 parent release sessions $1585/month.